来了来了!昨晚上跟损友去听While She Sleeps现场,回来晚了就没发成。对不住大伙儿,我现在就发出来,大家看着好呢我也高兴,大家有建议和意见也大胆提!

——Buddy, what the hell is the use of a rocker?
大哥你玩儿摇滚,你玩儿它有啥用啊啊!?
I must learn a new way to be showy
我必须学会新的卖弄啊
Only if so, you would still love me
那样你才能继续地喜欢
‘Cause dumbness is what art born with
因为艺术是个天生的哑巴
It needs a new way to speak
它必须想出别的办法说话
——to fucking speak!
特么说话
Is rock on earth ruins your old dick
究竟摇滚是累坏你的身子儿呀
Or it wears out your inner wit
还是累坏了你这个人儿呀
And love seems to be born with blindness
看那爱情像个瞎砸
It urges a new place to speak
它必须找到位置说话
——to fucking speak!
特么说话
Oh I guess you’re already brand-new showy
看来你是学会新的卖弄了
Or how the hell can you make them fancy
要不怎么那么招人儿的喜欢
But you still became unable to speak
可是你还是成了一个哑巴
And wordily telling rubbish
神神叨叨地说着一些废话
——fuddy-duddy!
特么废话
After all you can’t be considerably bitchy
究竟是当不了个有情的婊砸儿
You can’t pretend to be faithfully campy
还是成不了个有义的戏子儿
How come that ideal be suddenly soggy
可是理想咋突然那么没劲儿
When seeing you, I lost for my words
看着你我也再说不出什么词儿
——my words!
什么词儿
最后一句是和第一句押韵的,我当时脑洞一开,想到这首歌还可以这么玩儿,就可以无限循环地唱下去了。
